The roof is one of the most important and critical parts of your home, as it shields you and your family from the elements and keeps your home structurally sound. Over time, a roof will experience wear and tear and will eventually need a replacement.
Some of the telltale signs that you are in need of a roof replacement are:
- The Age of Your Roof – The typical expected lifespan of a roof is somewhere between 20 and 30 years, depending on your roofing material. If your roof is nearing the end of its expected life, it is a good idea to start planning for a replacement.
- Shingle Damage – Noticing that your shingles are cracked, curling, or missing in places is a clear sign that your roof has issues. Damaged shingles can lead to leaks, which can result in water damage and compromised structural integrity.
- Roof Leaks – A roof leak is something that should never be ignored. Signs of a roof leak include water stains on the ceilings or walls. Any leak means that your roof is compromised in some way and is no longer effective at keeping out moisture.
- Shingle Granule Loss – If you have a shingle roof and have noticed granules from your shingles in your gutters or on the ground surrounding your home, it is a sign that your shingles are deteriorating. Any degradation in your roofing material such as this can leave your roof vulnerable to leaks and other damage.
- A Sagging Roof – A noticeably sagging roof requires prompt attention and indicates that there is potentially serious structural damage. Do not delay in getting this concern addressed.
- Increased Energy Bills – An inefficient roof can cause your energy bills to rise when the insulation and ventilation are inadequate. Replacing your roof with more energy-efficient materials can lower utility costs.
At Midian Roofing, our roof replacement services are reputable, and no matter what type of roof you choose, we are able to expertly replace your roof to protect your home and family. If you are unsure of whether you are in need of repairs or a full roof replacement, our expert team can advise you on the best course of action.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are compliant with all roofing codes, so you know you are getting the best. Our workmanship is exceptional, and our customer service is second to none. Give us a call today to discuss your needs and protect the investment you have in your home.